We have created a list of frequently asked questions that may help you
- What level of Support do you Provide?
- How much is a monthly support contract?
- Why should I outsource my IT Support to PAQIT?
PaqIT Solutions use a customised track & trace support system for logging all customer issues and over time, a very detailed history is compiled. Customers can see the levels of support delivered, response times etc. while engineers can monitor previous work completed by way of reference for any future calls.
Our dedicated helpdesk service delivers a 1st. time fix for approx. 70% of all calls logged. If necessary, a field engineer will call to your premises where an on-site fix is required.
All engineers are experienced professionals with vast, hands-on experience in computer troubleshooting.
Our cost is all-inclusive. It's as simple as that.
For a flat monthly fee, PaqIT Solutions offer unlimited technical support on demand. Customer feedback is that they want to know the precise cost of IT Support Services and will then budget accordingly.
Prices will vary based on the size of a business so a quick on-site call from our sales team will deliver the proposal details promptly.
Why should I outsource IT Support to PaqIT Solutions?
1. It is significantly less expensive than hiring dedicated computer support staff
2. The combined knowledge and experience of our staff is vast. This allows PaqIT Solutions to offer customers an unrivalled level of support, an ability to troubleshoot issues and propose highly effective solutions.
3. PaqIT Soloutions catchphrase is 'Making IT Simple'. Customers understand us because we dont use 'techie jargon', offer the best products and services and respond quickly.
4. Our company is properly structured. We use tried and tested systems that simply work. Customers are very satisfied with our attention to detail.
- 3rd November 2014
Fully Managed, Professional Wi-Fi delivered by our Wi-Fi partner ProWinet. From Hotels and Restaurants, through to Cafes and Pubs ProWinet deliver an unparalleled Wi-Fi product. ...Continue reading
- 19th March 2014
Microsoft Cloud based email solution gathers momentum as more and more businesses are working with PaqIT Solutions to assist in moving their mail 'to the cloud' ...Continue reading
- 18th March 2014
PaqIT Solutions is a Grenke Finance Partner and offer a quality leasing product for the aquisition and on-going maintenance and support of IT infrastructure for your business. ...Continue reading
- 12th March 2014
Since introducing Managed Print Services in January 2012, PaqIT Solutions has secured substantial business with customers wanting to upgrade their fleet of old printers ...Continue reading
- 7th March 2014
PAQ IT Solutions are now Microsoft Authorized Education Resellers ...Continue reading
- 3rd March 2014
PaqIT Solutions regularly contribute to the Tech Talk section in The Galway Independent. ...Continue reading
- 7th January 2014
PaqIT Solutions featured and had a promotional stand at the Midwest Regional Chambers Networking Evening recently ...Continue reading
- 23rd January 2011
If you have received a call from a computer repair company offering assistance for your 'computer problem'... ...Continue reading